Holly Ridge 2020
We can’t tell you how excited we are to have the golf course, practice range, and restaurant open again!!! Golf facilities have many restrictions in response to Covid-19, and therefore several changes have been implemented at Holly Ridge. With that, understandably there have been many questions so we wanted to address them in detail here. We will be communicating regularly with any updates.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE MAY I BOOK A TEE TIME?
You may schedule a tee time 7 days in advance.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR BOOKING A TIME?3 Options Available
1.) Book through the NEW Holly Ridge App (preferred method)
2.) Book via hollyridgegolf.com
3.) Call the Golf Shop at 508-428-5577
CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO MY TEE TIME THROUGH THE APP?
• Through the App: Click on ‘Book/Edit Tee Time’, then select ‘Book/Edit Tee Time’. When you get to the tee sheet, click on the three lines in the top right corner. Click on ‘My Reservations’ and make the necessary changes.
• Online: Click on ‘Book a Tee Time’, then ‘Sign In’ on the top right to pull up your account. In the top right corner under your name, click on the drop down menu and select ‘My Reservations’, and make the necessary changes.
WHEN & HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY ROUND?
Payment can be made 7 hours prior to beginning your round.
3 options to pay:
1.) Holly Ridge App (preferred method)
Click on ‘Pay Now’ on the home screen.
- When paying with the App you may store your credit card information to expedite the process in the future.
2.) You will receive a reminder email on the day of play. This email will have a link that says ‘Pay Now’. Use that link to be directed to the payment screen.
3.) Pay with the starter when you arrive at Holly Ridge within 15 minutes of your tee time.
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY ENTIRE GROUP?
WHAT IF I AM RUNNING LATE FOR MY STARTING TIME?
CAN WE PLAY AS A TWOSOME?
WHAT CHANGES WILL I FIND ON THE GOLF COURSE?
CAN I USE A RIDING CART FROM HOLLY RIDGE?
- 1 Rider per cart. 2 Players may share a cart if they live in the same household.
- All carts will be sanitized before going out for play.
- Carts will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
WHAT IF I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE APP?
The App is very user friendly. If you are trying to book and pay on the APP and seem to be having difficulty, please let us know. With the new processes in place, there are sure to be some kinks as we are all learning a new system. The more we know about any potential issues, the better we can make the whole process for everyone. A majority of people have had success with the app, but a few have struggled due to operator error as well as issues on our end.
IS THE RESTAURANT OPEN?
Yes. The restaurant is open for takeout and outdoor dining. Please see the our website for more details and the menu.
IS THE PRACTICE FACILITY OPEN?
IS GOLF INSTRUCTION AVAILABLE?
CAN I POST MY SCORE FOR HANDICAPPING PURPOSES?
It will bring you to the homepage for ‘Golf Net’. The Golf Shop can provide your log in information if you don’t already have it.